Providing Better Smiles to Calgary & nearby areas of Alberta. Local Calgary dentists with cosmetic solutions. We offer a variety of solutions to give you a healthier looking smile.
Your smile enhancement possibilities are great with so many cosmetic dental options to choose from. Dr. Jennifer Silver will assess your smile and recommend the treatments she feels are ideal. Be sure to share all of your dental concerns and goals with the South Centre dental team during your first visit at our Calgary cosmetic dental office.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures at Southcentre Dental
Choose one or a combination of smile procedures to get that beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed about
- Porcelain Veneers:
- Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or composite bonded usually to the front of your teeth. Porcelain veneers generally last longer than composite veneers and bonding.
- Porcelain Crowns:
- Dr. Cload and his team offer porcelain crown placement to help patients with very damaged teeth.
- Tooth Whitening:
- Dull smiles beware — Southcentre Dental offers whitening treatments to give patients a bright, rejuvenated look.
- Dental Bonding:
- From tooth chips and breaks to spacing issues and discoloration, cosmetic dental bonding is a great fix-all for a wide variety of tooth problems. Dental bonding can usually be completed in one visit.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays:
- Repair structural tooth damage, halt decay, or replace outdated metal fillings with natural-looking porcelain inlays and onlays.
- White Composite Fillings:
- White composite fillings are made of safe, biocompatible materials that blend in naturally with enamel. These fillings are easy to place and can last many years.
- Dental Implants:
- We offer both traditional and mini implants to replace missing teeth.
- Traditional metal braces and clear aligners such as Invisalign offer different advantages and disadvantages when compared. An advantage of clear removable aligners is they allow easier cleaning of your teeth. Because you can remove the tray to clean your teeth with floss, a toothbrush and other oral hygiene tools, the trays will not impede the cleaning process as much as traditional braces. This does not imply clear aligners such as Invisalign are superior to traditional braces as every situation is different but they do allow easier access to clean your teeth.
Find out how easy and affordable cosmetic dental services can be. Please call or e-mail Southcentre Dental in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our friendly team is ready to make dental visits comfortable and fun.
Calgary Dentist Team at Southcentre Dental
Our team feels that our service and results are the reason for our continued success in the Calgary, Alberta community. The staff members are focused on each patient’s needs, and we strive to deliver excellent care and create a fun experience. We are proud to say that the majority of our patients come to us by word-of-mouth. If you’re anxious about dental care, our Calgary dentist, Dr. Silver, and her dental team will do everything in their power to allay your fears and make your visit as comfortable as possible. We believe laughter truly is the best medicine!
If you are looking for cosmetic dental treatments, TMJ treatments, dental implants, or other smile enhancement services located in Calgary, Alberta, give Southcentre Dental a try. Dr. Silver and her team of friendly and fun dental professionals are here to make your visits to our practices easy and successful. Please call or email us today for an appointment.
Cosmetic Dentistry Questions
- What smile makeover treatments do you offer?
- Do you have before and after pictures for viewing?
- How do you make your patients feel welcome and comfortable?
- Do you offer financing?
- What types of technology do you have available?
- What do you recommend for anxious patients?
- Do you spend time on patient education?
- How long have you been practicing dentistry?
- Is your staff involved in continuing education classes?
- Are there patient testimonials available?
- What other reasons are there for why I should choose your dental practice?
- What treatments will give me the smile results I am looking for?
- Do you offer orthodontic treatment?
- What are the risks involved with cosmetic dental procedures?
- Do my preexisting conditions limit my treatment options?
- How long are your typical wait times?
- Do you offer emergency dental services?
- Want to know more? Submit your question or schedule a consultation
HOURS: Monday –Thursday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
*After hours, you can leave us a message and we will contact you the next business day.
Calgary Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me: Location & Directions
#155, 100 Anderson Road SE
We are located in Southcentre Mall. Use the south entrance when parking and enter the mall through the doors adjacent from Crate & Barrel. At the bottom of the escalators turn right into the professional offices corridor. We are the first door on the left. There is always parking at the mall.