Providing Better Smiles to Calgary & nearby areas of Alberta
As a versatile and effective cosmetic dental solution, porcelain veneers can be used to fix a variety of dental imperfections simultaneously and with relative efficiency.
For the right candidates, dental problems fixed with porcelain veneers may include:
- Teeth with minor damage in the form of small chips and superficial cracks
- Gaps in your smile
- Teeth that are crooked but might not necessarily warrant more traditional orthodontics
- Discoloring beneath your enamel that does not respond to teeth whitening treatments
- Teeth that have worn to different shapes and sizes or that developed asymmetrically
Alternatively, porcelain veneers might not suit your unique dental needs if your problems include:
- Severely misaligned teeth that require functional malocclusion treatments
- Significant gaps that may be better fixed with dental implants or bridges
- Deep cracks or large chips that may affect the integrity of your tooth structure
- Issues with periodontal disease or ongoing decay due to infection
In the event that you are not a suitable candidate for porcelain veneers, Dr. Cload will discuss this with you during your consultation and will subsequently recommend alternative solutions that may include traditional braces, dental implants and more. During this time Dr. Cload can also answer any additional porcelain veneer questions you might have to help you make an informed decision.
To learn more about the dental problems that can be fixed with porcelain veneers, contact Southcentre Dental Clinic to schedule a consultation in Calgary, Alberta.