Love Your Smile!
There are so many options available today to give you the healthy smile you want. Talk to Dr. Jennifer Silver today about your Aesthetic options today.
Dr. Jennifer Silver will assess your smile and give you the most current treatment options available. Share all of your dental concerns and goals with the South Centre dental team. Our Calgary cosmetic dental office will evaluate and give you all the most modern solutions. There are so many options available today to give you the healthy smile you want.
Test Yourself for…
Schedule a Consult with Dr. Jennifer Silver
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures at Southcentre Dental
Choose one or a combination of smile procedures to get that beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed about.
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or composite bonded usually to the front of your teeth. Porcelain veneers generally last longer than composite veneers and bonding.
Dull smiles beware — Southcentre Dental offers whitening treatments to give patients a bright, rejuvenated look.
Repair structural tooth damage, halt decay or replace outdated metal fillings with natural-looking porcelain inlays and onlays.
Dr. Silver and her team offer porcelain crown placement to help patients with very damaged teeth.
From tooth chips and breaks to spacing issues and discoloration, cosmetic dental bonding is a great fix-all for a wide variety of tooth problems. Dental bonding can usually be completed in one visit.
White composite fillings are made of safe, biocompatible materials that blend in naturally with enamel. These fillings are easy to place and can last many years.
Invisalign are superior to traditional braces as every situation is different but they do allow easier access to clean your teeth.
Find out how easy and affordable cosmetic dental services can be. Please call or e-mail Southcentre Dental in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our friendly team is ready to make dental visits comfortable and fun.
Cosmetic Dentistry Questions:
- What smile makeover treatments do you offer?
- Do you have before and after pictures for viewing?
- How do you make your patients feel welcome and comfortable?
- Do you offer financing?
- What types of technology do you have available?
- What do you recommend for anxious patients?
- Do you spend time on patient education?
- How long have you been practicing dentistry?
- Is your staff involved in continuing education classes?
- Are there patient testimonials available?
- What other reasons are there for why I should choose your dental practice?
- What treatments will give me the smile results I am looking for?
- Do you offer orthodontic treatment?
- What are the risks involved with cosmetic dental procedures?
- Do my preexisting conditions limit my treatment options?
- How long are your typical wait times?
- Do you offer emergency dental services?
- Want to know more? Submit your question or schedule a consultation
HOURS: Monday –Thursday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
*After hours, you can leave us a message and we will contact you the next business day.
Calgary Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me: Location & Directions
#155, 100 Anderson Road SE