Providing Better Smiles to Calgary & nearby areas of Alberta
Regular dental cleanings are essential for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Here’s why:
- Prevent Cavities – Even with regular brushing, plaque can build up on your teeth over time. Plaque is an acidic film that can damage tooth enamel and lead to cavities. A professional cleaning removes the plaque and helps prevent cavities.
- Prevent Gum Disease – Gum disease, caused by built-up plaque, is a major cause of tooth loss in adults. It has also been linked to serious health problems like heart attacks and strokes. By cleaning thoroughly in and around your gums, a hygienist can help prevent gum disease.
- A Healthy, Bright Smile – The foods we eat can stain our teeth over time, but a dental cleaning can remove those stains and leave you with a whiter, brighter smile. When you feel confident about your smile, you’ll be more confident in yourself!
- Fresh Breath – Poor dental hygiene can cause bad breath (halitosis). Professional teeth cleaning helps eliminate this problem by keeping your mouth healthy and odor-free.
- Save Money – Prevention is always better than cure! By maintaining good oral health, you can prevent costly dental treatments in the future. So, don’t wait until you have a problem. Schedule your dental cleaning today!