Providing Better Smiles to Calgary & nearby areas of Alberta
If your smile is incomplete due to missing teeth, Dr. Jennifer Silver can help. At Southcentre Dental Clinic, our Calgary dentist offers a range of dental implant options to restore your smile. During your consultation, Dr. Silver can assess your needs to help you determine which option is right for you.
In many cases, candidates missing more than one tooth will have the option to choose dental implants or dental bridges. If you are seeking a more natural-looking and longer-lasting tooth replacement option, dental implants might be right for you, but in some cases, a dental bridge might be more suitable.
Generally, dental implants offer Calgary patients:
- A more natural appearance, comfort and function
- A less intensive maintenance regimen
- Natural jaw and gum stimulation
- Future cost benefits
Though dental implants have many benefits, a dental bridge can also be a viable option for patients who:
- Do not wish to undergo dental surgery
- Suffer from significant bone loss in the jaw
- Prefer to make smaller financial investment up front