Do you have dental anxiety?
Do you have a hard time feeling relaxed in a dentist chair? Would you rather endure a painful or annoying toothache than step foot inside a dental office? You shouldn’t have to feel this anxious about the dentist. That’s why our team offers a relaxing environment and medical options to support dental treatments for those who suffer from dental anxiety.
Sedation dentistry can be used for:
- Patients with sensitive teeth
- Patients that have a low pain threshold
- Patients that need a large amount of dental work in one visit
- Patients with a sensitive gag reflex
- Patients that have difficulty sitting still in the chair
- Patients that have had previous traumatic dental experiences
Contact our team today to find out if sedation dentistry is right for you!